Sunday, April 24, 2011

Nithya Menen unplugged: Exclusive


Nithya Menen unplugged: Exclusive
   

Nithya Menen unplugged: Exclusive
South India's latest sensation Nithya Menen celebrated her 23rd birthday recently. On this occasion, we bring you 23 quick facts about the pretty lass right from her mouth.
1. I was born in Bangalore in 1988.
2. Acting happened purely by chance for me, I would like to believe that it is destiny.
3. My first film happened when I was 8. I played Tabu's sister in The Monkey Who Knew Too Much which was later renamed Hanuman.
4. I love reading books.
5. Music is my passion and I can play the guitar well.
6. I am good at most things I try my hand at. It's always been like that since I was very young. I grasp things very quickly, therefore I am a fast learner.
7. I cannot cook.
8. I am not very passionate or particular about food. But I love sweet things... I eat pastries and desserts every other day.
9. Apocalypto is one of my most favourite films. But I think I have watched Hangover andHe's Not That Into You about 10 times each.
10. I can speak English, Hindi, Kannada,Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu.
11. The most embarrassing moment was when my churidar pants tore along the stitch from knee to ankle at a recent party celebrating the success of one of my films.
12. Once Sibi sir ( Sibi Malayil) said "She is like a gem, very rare. This, you get to see only once in every lifetime," I felt like I have won an award at that moment.
13. I have handpicked every film of mine like a precious gem... Some of my favourite film areKerala Cafe, Ala Modalaindi,Veppam, Karmayogi...
14. Asif Ali is my favourite co-star.
15. I never had dreams related to films... I have other dreams though...
16. I had my first crush when I was in Class 6. I think he liked me too, but nothing was said... only eyes spoke.
17. I had my first boyfriend when I was in 10th standard.
18. On rumours, I think there should be a code in general about boundaries and how much privacy can be invaded. Everybody has relationships and there are breakups, but with actors, it is judged so much.
19. I completed my Journalism course from Manipal Institute of Technology.
20. If not an actor, I would be either running a school for little children and teaching yoga in the mornings... Or, in the middle of some forest somewhere in a wildlife conservation camp.

20. My surname is not Menon; it's mom and dad's initials put together as Menen.

21. Right now, I am busy with Ishq in Telugu directed by Vikram Kumar,  Sibi Malayil's Violin, and V.K. Prakash's Karmayogi in Malayalam. Veppam and 180 in Tamil and in Kannada, VKP'sAidu Ondla Aidu.
 22. I am really looking forward to Veppam's release. It is my kind of film and that was exactly the kind of work I have always wanted to do; the film was very personal.
23. To set the record straight, yes, I am single.

No comments:

Post a Comment